Merit Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid
and Need-Based Financial Aid
Duke Kunshan University seeks a high caliber yet diverse cohort of students, and thus makes available both merit-based scholarships and need-based financial aid to assist the Class of 2028 with the cost of tuition, and in select cases, additional cost of attendance.
Duke Kunshan University offers a number of merit-based scholarships. These scholarships may be awarded to admitted students who distinguish themselves in academics, character, extracurriculars, talent, service, and other areas worthy of commendation. All applicants for admission are automatically considered for all available merit scholarships. A separate application is not required.
• Award Process: Scholarship awards are announced at the time of acceptance.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Need-based financial aid is reserved for admitted students with strong academic records yet a demonstrated lack of financial resources to cover tuition payments. The university has a substantial pool of funding dedicated to supporting students with need. We encourage all qualified candidates with financial need to apply to Duke Kunshan University. Admission decisions are based on the overall assessment of all application materials. However, in order to best support the financial needs of all students who ultimately enroll, Duke Kunshan has a need-aware admissions process that may place some consideration on an applicant’s level of financial need in relation to available space and funds.
• Award Process: Financial aid awards are announced at the time of acceptance.
Please follow these steps to apply for financial aid:
1. When applying to Duke Kunshan University via the Common Application, you must indicate “yes” in the check-box referring to interest in receiving consideration for need-based financial aid.
2. Submit a completed CSS Profile along with your application. (The latest deadlines are Nov. 15 for ED and Feb. 1 for RD.)
a. The CSS code for Duke Kunshan University is 7059.
b. The College Board charges students a fee between $16 and $25 for the CSS profile. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver. To learn more, please visit the CSS Profile Fee Waiver website.
3. Some applicants may be asked to submit supporting documents. If you are required, you will receive an email from the College Board IDOC service after you complete the CSS PROFILE. Additionally, your DKU Financial Aid Checklist on your application portal will be updated as well.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Click here to learn more about how to apply for Financial Support at Duke Kunshan University.
Duke Kunshan University Full Scholarship (for Fall 2024 Entry)
To reach talented students with significant financial hardship, Duke Kunshan University will offer a very select number of full scholarships for the Class of 2028’s international students. These awards cover the full cost of tuition and the majority of non-tuition costs associated with enrollment including books, airfare, housing, food, and local health insurance.
To be considered for these awards, eligible international applicants must demonstrate full financial need, exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential. Further information could be found here.