Tuition and Cost of Attendance
Annual Costs for International Students 2020-2021 Academic Year
Tuition & Fees
Books, supplies, miscellaneous
Total Estimated Cost：$65,225
*exclusive of transportation costs
- Tuition and housing costs are based on the exchange rate between RMB and USD. The exchange rate will be reassessed each semester by taking into account market fluctuations. Any changes will be communicated with students directly.
- International students are required to purchase and enroll in the Health Insurance Plan (including SOS) from the university.
- Study Away Costs: Due to our agreement with Duke University, there is no change to tuition, scholarship, or financial aid for students who participate in a semester of study at Duke University. However, students should be aware that the cost of living (housing, food, etc.) and other fees are greater at Duke University than at Duke Kunshan University and students will be responsible for covering those costs.
- Students will also have to cover the full cost of any summer programs in which they participate, including at Duke.
- Students who pursue independent study abroad programs outside of Duke University may not be able to transfer scholarships and aid. Costs for other study abroad programs vary greatly and generally may be found on program provider websites. Please consult the Study Abroad office for further details by emailing email@example.com.