Scholarships and Financial Aid
We Support Your Future
Scholarships and Financial Aid that can help YOU change the world
We are committed to supporting talented international students who have a demonstrated desire to make a positive impact in the world around them.
When you apply to DKU, you will have the opportunity to access both NEED-BASED FINANCIAL AID and MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP awards that typically cover up to, and including, full tuition. We are looking for students that are ready to step outside of their comfort zone and embrace a truly unique educational opportunity. Sound like you?
- 1Over 80% of international students received financial aid and/or scholarship awards last year.
- 2Undergraduate scholarship and/or financial aid awards are renewed annually for the entirety of your four-year program, on the condition that all renewal requirements are met.
- 3Awards can cover up to your full tuition in most cases. For the Class of 2028, full attendance scholarships are available for a very select few international students.
- • Duke Kunshan University is not designated as a foreign eligible institution for U.S. Federal Student Aid and associated savings and loan programs. Therefore, the FAFSA is not needed to apply for financial aid at Duke Kunshan University.
- • Admitted international students who did not apply for financial aid during the admissions application phase are ineligible to apply for financial aid for any year of undergraduate study.