Visiting the Duke Kunshan campus is an excellent way to see our incredible facilities and to get a feel for undergraduate life here. We are always willing to accommodate visitors on campus. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. In addition to regular tours, we also host admitted international students for a weekend in April, giving them the chance to live the ‘Duke Kunshan Experience’ while meeting their potential classmates.
We have a diverse group of undergraduate students waiting to show you around our campus (virtually) from their unique perspectives. Each student has prepared their own virtual presentation and will guide you on a tailored, interactive, virtual tour of the campus, while sharing stories of their experiences on and off campus.
During the virtual campus visit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear perspectives from our current international students, giving you unique insight into the DKU student experience and what it’s like to live in China
- See DKU’s facilities
- Learn what our students do on field trips
- Speak with other touring prospective students
- Ask questions!
Would you like to learn details about the undergraduate program’s unique curriculum? Wondering about admissions requirements and financial aid? Hosted by a DKU admissions officer, these live info sessions will help you gain in-depth insight into:
- Our unique academic model
- The connection to Duke University
- Our interdisciplinary majors
- Costs and financial aid
- How to apply